Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A moment to refelct!!

When I consider my life, I've had two great loves. With one man I was loved so hard and so purely, but I was too self loathing and naive to think anyone could love me that much so I discounted it as puppy love. With the other I loved too blindly and wasn't loved enough in return so in the end he couldn't trust me to deal with the hard times that were ahead of us.

I reflect on these facts because I sit hear years later, quite a different woman than when I knew either one of these men, wondering if I had any of it to do over again would I.

Its a pretty hard thing to sit at the end of a phase of your life unsure if you've chosen wisely. I will say that to be loved that beautifully even though it didn't last makes fathoming life alone or without that degree of passion pretty sad, so I guess what im really reflecting on is whats in store next because when it comes down to it i guess I can't go back and change anything I can only make good use of what I know. This next phase should definitely be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment