Thursday, December 11, 2008

So here's the thing.

I was thinking this morning about how the choices we make. How the ones that seem so simple turn out to be the most influential and the ones that in the midst of them seem like the most monumental of your life end up being the easiest ones to follow through on.

I guess the idea of choice was on my mid because I'm two months into the decision to cater full time and I am still scared as hell. I suppose a god dose of fear is healthy but it is just striking to me that I'm still worried. Cest la vie I suppose, I just wonder will the anxiety ever go away.........We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Two months in? At some point your anxiety will subside. Your role will become familiar and any uncertainty will steadily become confidence.

    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete